Newsletter

Sign up for my occasional newsletter. I look forward to keeping you updated with news.

By entering your information, you agree to receive information from me. As you can see in my privacy notice, you can unsubscribe at any time.

Respect Your Choices—and those of others

Love Yourself—and others—Unconditionally

Honour Your Journey—and that of others

Home | About | Healings | Contact | Privacy Notice | Terms & Conditions

© 2018 AmayahGrace All Rights Reserved | Banner photograph ‘Sunlight through Harakeke (flax)’ by Robert van der Touw | Website by Limitlessly

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon

The First Moon Rocket...and...7%

Many years ago there was a factoid doing the rounds that, during its journey from Earth, the first Moon rocket was on track only 7% of the time. The other 93% involved course corrections. It isn't actually true (check it out!). It's a useful anecdote however when we need to remember the importance of checking we're on course to our dreams — and correcting when necessary.